Friday, 4 February 2011

The Big Bang - Picha - 1987


This is silly. But silly with a political message about mutually assured destruction. Made in 1987 I guess the idea that missiles might be fired was still fresh in peoples minds. I'm not sure if it is anymore.. I dont know enough about this but I'm not particularly worried. I'm too involved in my own world I think.

Anyway, Its about a superhero who is a binman in space. He gets sent to Earth to rid the planet of nuclear weapons. Earth has gone through world war 3 seperating the planet into 2 continents, The USSSR populated my mutated men and Vaginia populated by mutated women both with armys and a super nuclear weapons at their disposal constantly threatening to wipe out the universe. On the way he meets a girls and shags a mutant queen. I dont really know what else to say about this film, its just fun. It doesnt have the same grit as Heavy Traffic or Fritz the Cat but its still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment