So I need to start thinking about work placements for my chosen area. I'm really not sure what that is yet. I like the idea of looking into set building and Ive made large scale paintings before at least. Ive spoken to a man called Simon Pell who builds large theatre sets and I may be able to go and join him on a project building and painting a set. More information on that to come.
On top of that is next years Beat-Herder festival which is professional work.
Previous work experience that needs to go on my Portfolio is:
Janet Russell: Designed a poster for tour of Scotland, working with a live client and taking work to printers and getting it sorted.
Jim Woodland: stop frame animation using iStopmotion, working with kids teaching them how to use the equipment. HD cameras, chromakey.
Beat-Herder: sign writing, large scale painting, making, fabrication (rendering, routering)
Evan: setting up an HD projector and cinema screen in pubs, village halls, setting up speakers and amps.
Tony: Cd/Dvd cover, live client, frequently changing brief, putting design together for Jewel Case
Chris: Changing chalkboards for a local cafe
No comments:
Post a Comment