Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Bods Bits and Gadgets

Just spent an afternoon rooting round leeds for some bits and pieces.

Namely some blank cds, a VGA to DVL HD connector, a printer scanner, a mouse and fuck all else.

Got the mouse. Got the cds. Turns out i need need a new graphics card before i can use my new monitor. Bugger.

I realise this is a thoroughly uninteresting post but I'm trying to get into the habit of blogging daily.

I ended up in the Wrens for a pint before home as my feet were fucked and my knees were knackered. In the Wrens I met an interesting bloke called Bod who works at Milos bar. At 5.00pm I will meet up with Paddy and Lucy and we will go there. Whey. Its all research. Seriously.

Milos was rumoured to be the Kaiser Chiefs favourite spot. Bod disproved that, fair enough Bod. Apparently they just knock about anywhere when theyre in Leeds, much like normal everyday people. I was shocked. I believed the Kaisers to be sentient beings capable of bending time and space. And i'm not even that keen on their music.

Just goes to show. Ey.

No comments:

Post a Comment