
We drove further up the hill smoking and chatting until we started seeing various DIY motor homes painted bright colours displaying wind chimes and dream catchers in the windows. This meant we were drawing close.


Angie and Mark started setting up their tent while I had a look around. The clearing in the wood had been beautifully decorated, a sound system was being pieced together and tested and the smiling faces of old freinds were there to welcome me to what was going to a be beautiful night. I should really the rest up in pictures.





This is Mark opening a present presented to him by the beat herder boys
It was an electril drill. This picture was taken at midnight.










We lit fires, drank, chatted and danced through the night and through sunday.
This makes me happy. This is what I want to be able to do.


No comments:
Post a Comment