Thursday, 7 October 2010

10 Things. - Christians Brief

Number 1.

Being able to go to Silsden cemetary every night after school and at weekends and draw play drink smoke chat absolute bollocks with all my freinds who said we'd love each other forever.

Could never go without saying my folks allowing us to use to the cellar wasnt quality either. We had some great times down there.

Stuff moves on I suppse. But I look back on that and try to recreate everything that went along with those emotions every day. I'd just gone sixteen.

Beautiful days.

Number 2.

Discovering hard dance, free parties and outdoor raves. Empathy love and and fucking going for it. I loved every second of it. This had a real impact on my life for better and worse. I'll never ever forget it.

Number 3

The Beat Herder Festival!

http://www.beatherder.co.uk/

The first time I attended this festival it changed my life. I realised people CAN and DO do this sort of thing and put everything they can into it for very little money back. So fuck earning loads of money. As long as you can make a living and support you and yours I suppose its ok. But those guys work so hard. Working with them this year made me feel like the luckiest person alive.

I'll think of three more later Mr Christian.

Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment