On Thursday the 7th Ross got us free guestlist tickets to go see Groove Armada! Wowee.
This happened through his mate who runs a team of lampies. Groove Armada are amazing performers.

I managed to only have one pint through their whole show as I was totally mesmerised. and skint.
During "superstylin'" i had a phonecall from my freind Jamie who'd spotted me from in the pit (me and ross were up in the stands). So when the show was over I ran outside and chatted total rubbish to them. I was excited as fuck! Nick, Babs, Jo, Cat and Ben were there to so I was even more excited. THEN I got a call from Ross saying I should come back in to say thanks to the guy who got us on the guest list. This sounded like a good idea so I did.
Jamie and that crew went off down to the Warehouse to see the Plump DJs. This is where me and Ross would go later.
I went back into the side door, up some stairs and found a little bar room full of people talking to each other, boozing and sounding important where I met the big Lampman John who got us on the list in the first place and also Groove Armada Mikey who wrote and sang Superstylin'!!
I bought a pint and nearly exploded.
Mikey spoke of doing a possible solo project and we got his contact number and oh my god oh my god oh my god etc....
Afterwards we went down to the Warehouse to see the plump djs who were ACE and we were running around and jumping off stuff and being all like ahahahaha this crazy shit wow cool shit COOL SHIT until I ran and jumped off a 12ft ledge and put a double break in my Tibula.
This is why I havnt been in college for a week guys. I've been in LGI smacked off my tits on Morphine and Tramadol. I'm back now though. Banished to my room though with a party bag of tablets... no dancing for a bit..
but when i can... oh when i can...
No comments:
Post a Comment