Started off well, ate some lovely japanese food. Found myself indulging on some sort of a spree of kleptomania but who can say what. These things happens and I didnt get caught. I didnt get anything good either mind. But i was in Manchester. So fuck em.
Heres some photos of us. :)



Also we went to a bar called Oddies, who had a obsession with bison. I dunno why.
4 giant bison heads on the wall stopped me asking questions though.
After which we all fell out. Had a fucking wierd next day. Watched some bizzare french film (Irreversible - Gaspar Noe). Made up again, had a drink and then I went home the next day to glorious keighley for Mikeys Birthday. Whey. Go Mikey. He's one of my favourites.
Unfortunately my phone died so I dont have many photos of this. I do have this one though.

I bought a printer / scanner. Spent too much money. Now Charlie Crosby is making me spend more money for some do at gate crasher involving uv paint being sprayed at everyone. I dont think I will go.
Next time on Rooting for Truffles : This goddamn UV paint just doesnt come out.
i am sick of this goddamn formatting not working.
ReplyDeleteI'm a webtard and this isnt doing me any favours.