I got my ticket cheap from a dude on the door. Whey!
I got conned into buying some religious hiphop shit by a dude from London just outside. Boo.
Well I say conned, he was only asking two quid.. I just didnt realise he was a homophobic religious prick.
KRS ONE was ace, but I was really tired so left about half an hour early.
My freind Joe knew all the lyrics to one of his songs so got up stage with him.
GO GO OBI JOE!
And everyone reading this should attend his hip night at THE WELL on the 26th of this month.
*cough* PLUG *cough* flyer design by obi joe himself
So when I left I thought i'd take a shortcut...
You dont need to know the rest I got back to Marlborough street 45 minutes later,
stropped a bit then bought the best take away I've ever eaten.
Then went to bed.
Whey.
I plan to take full advantage of my Warddrobe fancy card tonight to go see Akil from the legendary Jurassic Five.
Whey!!
No comments:
Post a Comment